McKinlay Kidd know a thing or two about Scotland too and using our expert local knowledge, experience and personal service we can tailor-make a golfing holiday to suit your individual requirements. We know how to add golf to just about any holiday on our website, and booking flights, hand-picked hotels, car or club hire, and arranging personalised itineraries is what we do best. Travelling with a non-golfer? We will organise an alternative itinerary to keep everyone happy.
- With over 560 courses to choose from in Scotland you are never too far away from a bunker, green or golf club.
- Our local knowledge means that we can plan you a golfing holiday or a holiday with golf almost anywhere in the country.
- Golf and whisky are natural partners. Enjoy both in Speyside or on Islay.
- You can even play golf on the Outer Hebrides. Askernish on South Uist, first laid out in 1891, is just one stunning example.
- Machrihanish on the Kintyre peninsular has one of the finest opening holes in Scottish golf, as you drive across the beach, and the views across the bay are stunning.
- Play golf at midnight on the Orkney Isles this summer.
- Or play on the oldest surviving golf course in the world whilst enjoying a city break in Edinburgh.
- Arrive in style in a classic or sports car – we know which ones have room for clubs (and picnic baskets) in the boot.
- For your tailormade golfing holiday - or to include some golf in your Scottish holiday - simply send us an enquiry or call 0844 873 6110 or from overseas +44 (0)844 873 6110 - or 1 866 922 8538 (toll free from USA/Canada)